Her Majesty Margrethe II...
AUTHENTICATION, CERTIFICATION, ATTESTATION, AND ENDORSEMENT
1. Authentication of documents emanating from Ghana e.g. for marriage, educational, birth, divorce certificates, drivers’ license etc. must be endorsed by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Regional Integration in Ghana, before they are brought to the Embassy for authentication. The original documents must be presented before copies can be endorsed.
2. In the case of documents being sent to Ghana from Denmark, Sweden, Finland, Norway, and Iceland, applicants are required to have their documents endorsed by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in their various countries before they are brought to the Embassy for legalization.
3. A fee of DKK 600 is charged for Authentication/Attestation/ Certification /Endorsement.
Application Fees and Codes
G = Standard Fee (Cash payment & Self or Courier Pick-ups)
H = Application Fee + Bank Transfer Charges + Postage for a weight of 1 passport
|Bank Transfer charges (DKK)||Postage Fees (DKK)||
Application Fee + Bank Fee + Postage Fee (DKK)
Authentication/ Certification/ Attestation/ Endorsement
The document(s) can be submitted at the Embassy either in person or posted to the address below:
The processing time for Authentication/ Certification/ Attestation/ Endorsement is one (1) week starting from the date applicant meet all necessary requirements needed for his/her application. This presuppose that applicants whom for some reason submits an Incomplete application would have their processing time longer than required.
Please Note that there is No Express service for this application. Applicants are therefore advised to apply ahead of time in order to avoid any unforeseen eventualities.
Due to the increase in the number of passport applications, the Embassy will NOT be in the position to contact applicants who fails to meet all requirements of the application via telephone. You are therefore advised to provide a valid EMAIL ADDRESS for any further communication regarding your application.
1. Applicants who want their passports to be posted back to them after the visa or passport or any other documents is complete, should include in their application 12 international postal coupons, or add 130 DKK to the application fee. Please refer to the fees and codes above and pay accordingly. Applicant can also buy Danish Stamps if they can find one in their various countries. Kindly note that Swedish, Norwegian, Finnish, and Icelandic stamps CANNOT be used in Denmark.
2. Twelve (12) International Postal Coupons or 130 DKK is the cost for posting 1 passport. Please contact your local post for more information.
3. Applicants can also arrange for a courier (DHL, UPS, FEDEX, or EMS) service for a pick-up.
4. Applicants can also collect their passports in person at the Embassy during working hours.
Method of Payment
a. Payment may be made in cash (payable at the Embassy) or by Certified Bank Cheque. All consular fees can be paid into Danske Bank Account (details below). All bank charges/fees must be paid by the applicant. Do not post cash!!
b. Foreign cheques drawn on Danske Bank attract a bank fee of DKK 200.00 per cheque. Those drawn on other banks attract a fee of DKK 100.00. Applicants must make provision for these fees when making payment for visas by such means.
c. Applicants transferring money from a different bank either than Danske Bank should be aware that it takes a couple of days before the transfer is successful. Applicant’s bank receipt does not mean the transfer has been successful since some of them end up transferring into wrong accounts.
d. To speed up processing of the application, applicants are advised to make payment directly at the nearest Danske Bank and submit application with their receipt of payment.
Payment may be made in cash payable only at the Mission. The Embassy does NOT accept any other currency either than Danish Krona. Visa, Master, Paypal, or any form of card payments is NOT acceptable. Do not post cash!!
Bank Transfer or Certified Bank Cheque
The Embassy accepts bank transfers paid into a Danske Bank Account below:
For those outside Denmark
Bank Name : Danske Bank
SWIFT : DABADKKK
IBAN : DK35 3000 3109 1148 47
For those in Denmark
Bank Name : Danske Bank
Account No : 4001 3109114847
Danske Bank Address:
Holmens Kanal 2-12,
1092 Cph K
The Embassy wishes to inform all applicants to personally transfer application fees at any Danske Bank office close to them.
Applicants should take note that Foreign Cheques attracts a bank charge of 200 DKK. Money transferred from another bank either than a Danske Bank will attract a transfer charge of 50 DKK. Applicants are therefore advised to pay all bank charges to avoid shortage of application fees. Any application in which the Embassy is debited with bank charges will not be processed. Please check with your Bank.
The Visa Application fee or receipt of payment must accompany your application.
Application Fees are NOT REFUNDABLE if the application is unsuccessful.
Connect with us on Facebook