GHANA PASSPORT APPLICATION
1. A Ghanaian citizen (as defined in the 1992 Constitution of Ghana Chapter 3 Section 6)
• By birth (where either parent or grandparent is a Ghanaian citizen)
• By marriage
• By naturalization
2. As proof of citizenship, provide any of the following:
• Birth Certificate (original and a photocopy)
• Your old Passport (if any)
• A statutory declaration made in a High Court by one of the applicant's parents.
• Affidavit by Head of Family in respect of applicant regarding citizenship.
3. Proof of Payment
4. State name of the applicant.
5. Two (2) Ghanaians who will act as guarantors, living in your country of residence.
6. A witness ( also a Ghanaian) in your country of residence.
IMPORTANT IMMIGRATION NOTICE:
Visitors to Ghana must note that the possession of an Entry Visa does not guarantee the right of Entry. Visitors may be refused entry into Ghana if they fall within the category of Prohibited Immigrants or if they do not satisfy immigration requirements at the port of entry. The Government of Ghana will not be financially liable for their repatriation.
Passport Requirements / Supporting Documents
The application must be submitted together with the regular requirements ...
The Embassy is restricted from the general public until further notice. As a result, the ...
Parental Consent for Ghana Passport
All Passport applications for minors (children under 18 years) must be submitted with ...
Methods of Payment
Applicants now have the possibility to pay for their application fees Online ...
Ghana Passport Application Fees and Codes
To speed up the processing of the application, applicants are kindly advised to make their payments using the Online Payment ...
How to Apply
Carefully read the following guidelines before filling the form...
Address: Egebjerg Alle 13,
DK - 2900 Hellerup
Consular Email: email@example.com
Phone: +45 3962 8222
DAYS: Monday to Friday
TIME: 9:00 am to 15:00 hours
WEEKENDS & PUBLIC HOLIDAYS: Closed
Consular Working Hours
DAYS: Monday to Thursday
TIME: 9:30 - 13:30 hours
Telephone Hours: 10:00 - 12:00 hours
Fridays, Weekends, & Public Holidays: Closed
Copyright: Embassy of Ghana - Denmark