How To Apply
You can apply for the visa by post or in person. One (1) application form must be completed in English (CAPITAL LETTERS), your name on the application must match the name in your passport and the form must be signed in the same manner you signed your passport and dated. The completed form must be submitted with the following:
1. A passport with an expiry date of not less than (6) months at the time of application.
2. One (1) recent Passport size photograph (3.5cmx4.5cm color photographs with a plain white background).
3. A flight ticket reservation.
4. A copy of an International Certificate of Vaccination for Yellow Fever.
5. It takes a minimum of ten (10) working days to process regular visa applications whilst Express visa applications take a minimum of three (3) working days.
You must ensure that you submit all the required documents. Submission of an incomplete application form may delay the processing of the application or result in its rejection.
To collect your passport from the Embassy, you must present the original receipt at the front desk. If a representative is collecting your passport on your behalf, the said individual must present a letter authorizing pick-up and a photo ID.
Completed applications must be submitted to the Embassy either in person or posted to the address below:
Egebjerg Alle 13
-----Dr. Kwame Nkrumah
First President of Ghana
Address: Egebjerg Alle 13,
DK - 2900 Hellerup
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com /
Consular Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone: +45 3962 8222
DAYS: Monday to Friday
TIME: 9:00 am to 15:00 hours
WEEKENDS & PUBLIC HOLIDAYS: Closed
Consular Working Hours
DAYS: Monday to Thursday
TIME: 9:30 - 13:30 hours
Telephone Hours: 10:00 - 12:00 hours
Fridays, Weekends, & Public Holidays: Closed
Copyright: Embassy of Ghana - Denmark