Parental Consent

Visa for Applicants under 18 years

Parental Consent for VISAS

Parental Consent Form (download below)

All Visa/Passport applications for minors (children under 18 years) must be submitted with a Parental Consent form signed by the Child’s parents.

Please note that parents with sole custodianship of their children should provide official documents to this effect.

Unaccompanied minors on school trips or voluntary programs must also attach a consent form signed by both parents or their legal guardians, to their visa applications, as well as a copy of the parents' or legal guardians' photo ID.